Saturday, September 12, 2009

F M L

Welcome to FML. I know, not the most original blog title, but it makes sense for me.

F - Football, probably the easiest thing for me to talk about. I plan on doing predictions, power rankings and basically anything else you would find in a football blog. I consider my overall football knowledge to be far from an expert, but far from an average fan. That's just a fancy way of saying I'm in the 70-75th percentile as far as football knowledge goes, so I'll never BS basically. Of course, I'll write about other sports also, but I didn't want to name my blog SML, b/c then it would lose that word play element.

M - Music, my other passion. I can't play any instruments and couldn't tell you the difference between this note and that note, but I love listening to it b/c that's about all I can do, haha.

L - Life. I don't really like blogging about life just b/c it's hard for me to get my point across in a blog. It's a lot easier for me to talk about life then write about it. But there will occasions where I might have to get some "life" things off my chest and I'll do it here.

The irony of my blog title, is that I that I really hate the phrase "FML", so I flipped it to mean something else. Stay tuned for upcoming entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment